Welcome to Ladybugs & Bullfrogs Photography | Creative Art

Monday, March 21, 2011

More Photoshop fun!

Okay, I wasn't thrilled with my little monkeys I created last week. The more I looked at them the more strange they looked and when Alan, my husband told me they looked more like bears than monkeys I figured I'd try again. I'm glad I did! I made the basic design, inspired by the "Mod Pod Monkeys" that are popular right now and oh so cute! I also found a little baby shower invitation with a monkey in a crib and I think it is absolutely adorable! Since I've been learning to create my own graphic images I used this as my inspiration for the monkey in the crib below! I made a whimsical little owl and a ladybug too! This is a lot of fun...





And there are more silly versions that I'm sure you will see pop up here and there on custom cards and announcements and maybe even my own logo...if I can ever decide what I want that to be!

If you've created something you're proud of share a link in the comments! I'd love to see what's putting a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment