Welcome to Ladybugs & Bullfrogs Photography | Creative Art

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Before and After

Before I learned photo editing I was always curious what photos looked like before they were edited, especially the creative edits! I just thought I'd share some of my own before and after photos with you...a look behind the scenes!

*Not my photo: Edited by request
*Background and brushes to create bubbles, beaded drapes and scroll print on dress were found at www.deviantart.com

*Not my photo: Edited by request. Background: I do not remember where it came from, if anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit. Brushes to create glow from book, stars, tutu, glow from book, fairy and horse on cover of book all found at www.deviantart.com

*Not my photo: Edited by request. Eyelash brush found at www.deviantart.com
*Not my photo: Edited by request. Background and eyelash brush found at www.deviantart.com



*Not my photo: Edited by request



No comments:

Post a Comment